When Civil War veterans (and brothers) George and Joe O’Bryan first started making pants out of recycled Army tents in their Nashville, Tennessee factory, they couldn’t have possibly known that they were creating what would become an American icon. In the 20th century, “Duck Heads” became synonymous with khakis in the South, where one would be hard pressed to walk around a golf course, fraternity house, law firm or boardroom without seeing our distinct Mallard label. Now, after a long hiatus, our signature chinos are back, and better than ever. Remarkably comfortable, yet durable, these pants are Made to be Worn™. Each hand-crafted pant features a fit and finish others have tried to mimic, but cannot replicate.
- MADE IN THE USA
- 8.2oz Cramerton Cotton twill
- Double needle on exterior of leg
- Stone washed for ultimate comfort
- Garment dyed (excluding khaki and sand)
- Signature Duck Head label and brushed nickel button
- 5 gauge nickel zipper
- Front pockets reinforced with bar tacks
- Pocketing is lined with a cotton/poly herringbone fabric
- Duck Head story stamped on interior pocket bag
Fit: The O’Bryan trouser provides a mid level rise with a relaxed leg that tapers at the bottom. The O’Bryan chino pant is a great fit for office or the classroom.